Read this if the game is not loading
There are many Flash Games on this website. If the game doesn’t load on your computer that means you have either blocked flash content for our website or it is simply not enabled.
Some games are not flash games but HTML5 or Unity Games
Make sure your school is not blocking this URL: https://html5.gamedistribution.com/. If you are a teacher or parent, you need to unblock this URL (https://html5.gamedistribution.com/) to make the HTML 5 or Unity Educational games load on our website.
For Flash Games Follow The instruction mentioned below
Note: Make sure you already have flash player installed and then follow these instructions, else you can download Flash for your browser from https://get.adobe.com/flashplayer/
Click on the Browser you are using to Learn How to Make Game Work
For Google Chrome Browser (Flash won’t work from December 2020, you will have to use the Internet Explorer)
If video is not playing for you, follow these steps to Unblock Flash on Chrome
- Copy this link and paste in Google Chrome (where you type the website URL):
- Now Click on the arrow sign given with Flash option and select Allow as shown in the screenshot below
- Now Reload/Refresh the game page. The game will start loading now. Please allow few seconds to let the game load.
For Internet Explorer Browser
- Click the Settings icon and then select Manage Add-ons (as shown in the screenshot below)
- Now select the Toolbars and Extensions option and makes sure that Shockwave Flash Object is enabled. You may also need to enable the Shockwave ActiveX Control option (if you don’t see this option ignore this). See the instruction below:
For Mozilla Firefox Browser (It will stop Flash support from January 2021. Better start using Internet Explorer.
- Click the Menu icon and select Add-ons option
- Select the Plugins option and make sure that you select Always Activate for Shockwave Flash (see the screenshot below)
For Opera Browser
- Go to Opera Settings and then click on the Website option (as we have shown in the screenshot below).
- Now click on Manage Exceptions option and then type our website URL or just copy and paste there and select Allow option. Now click outside anywhere on blank space and then click on Done option
- Reload the game page and the game will certainly load.
For Safari Browser
- First of all, visit the website or game page that is not playing.
- Click the Safari Option in Menu and then click Preferences option.
- Select the Browser option and select Flash as shown in the below screenshot. Make Sure that Flash is on for this website to make Flash Games work. Finally, reload the page.
Game Still Not Loading? Tell us along with the Game URL